Saturday, October 23, 2004
RuYa`s place again.$BlogItemTitle$>
Had CIP at cedar pri at 10.45am.
Took the P3s instead of the P2s.
MY CALVIN QUEK.
THey were so phreaking BIG size and rowdy. Unlike MY CALVIN QUEK.
He even won the GENTLEMAN award. Wooooo.
He was so quiet when he was alone and So mischievous when with his friends.
Wanted to take a phote of him, BUT HE KEPT DISAPPEARING.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..?!
Loads of peeps didn`t come today! No fair cann.
Malita and Ranjani played with 2 others against the parents.
BASKETBALL MATCH. Wahahaha.
Malita looked so OUT OF PLACE and LOST in court.
Damn funny and spastified.
At RuYa place now. Ru`s like, watching the tv.
Don`t know where Ya is now. Think she`s in her room.
And I`m like, staring at the com screen.
Was supposed to go with Ru Grace Tasha Sam for extra CIP hours.
In the end we were too lazy to go. I`m sorry guys.
I WANT MY CALVIN QUEK.
I WANT THE OLDER VERSION OF HIM.
DREAMING*
Janine.
10/23/2004 04:30:00 PM;